Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 7

Today was a super great day. While I didn't do anything productive (like my math homework or working out or anything like that) I got to see my Daddy and Becki. I didn't realize how desperately I needed to leave the house until this afternoon when I did it. We hung out, watched a movie (Life As We Know It- it made me cry like four times) went swimming, ate, drank coffee, and even did some chatting (well as much as I can "chat" with a white board). Afterward, Kenneth and I went to go see Horrible Bosses at the movie theater and I could hardly contain myself, I wanted to laugh out loud SO BAD.

I LOVE LAUGHING. And I'm good at it. In fact, if there was a professional laughing career, I think I could do it the best. I could be an award winning laugher.

So, that's something else I'm looking forward to doing after this is all over with- laughing. I want to go somewhere with my mom and laugh so hard we embarrass the other people we're with. She's a good laugher too, I think she's where I got it from.

And after it's all said and done, I came home, took a bath and curled up in bed with my corgi to write my blog. So, while I still have feelings, I did have a very very good day today. I look forward to tomorrow being filled with productivity, with a little time in the afternoon to go swimming.

Love,
Me

p.s. as a graduation gift, Jessica gave me this shampoo/conditioner from Aveda and I'm addicted to the way it smells and how good it makes my hair feel. So, while I'm sure I can't afford it, I'm gonna have to get me some more of it. It makes my hair smell so good I want to eat it. And she got me this volumizer stuff that makes my hair SO BIG. It's magic. Magic Aveda crap. It's going on my Christmas list. My Christmas list this year will be very specific. This is how it's going so far. (in no particular order)

1.) Magic Aveda crap (i.e. shampoo, conditioner, volumizing crap)
2.) Perfume- Euphoria by Calvin Klein (favorite ever, just ran out of a bottle I've have for two years. In fact, I don't even wear perfume except this one and I've only used it for special occasions or when I'm feeling pretty. But I LOVE IT)
3.) Money...

I'm sure there will be more, good thing it's still only August. Okay that was a long tangent about Christmas. I'm going to bed. GOODNIGHT!

I'll do more talking about my vocal chords tomorrow I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment