Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 6

Today was another okay day. I did a lot of laundry, cleaned the house, organized Kenneth's closet and made dinner for us. Ranch chicken with rice and broccoli. It was all soft enough for me to eat and was nice because it was real food. Also it felt good to cook again.

I'm starting to get to a place where I'm getting out of my post-op delirium and am starting to think about whats going to happen after this. I need to finish my math class, reapply for graduation, get a good-enough job that wont make me want to kill myself and still leave enough time for my side projects (photography, fixing my voice, etc.)

I want to work for a photographer to help me learn more about it, make connections, get professional experience... but I don't have a clue as to how to go about doing that. Do I just show up at studios and say "hey! I'm kind of good at this, wanna hire me?" I don't know squat about doing anything like this. I just know that I dont have any desire to work in a restaurant or fast food (kill me now). Maybe a grocery store or retail or something, but even then... maybe I should work on writing a resume first. Not an acting resume, the other kind haha.

Also I need to buy some "grown up clothes". Like slacks and shit. That way when I go to interview for places I can dress like I didn't just roll out of camp.

Also, today is a "food makes me angry" day. Because I love food. I love eating it. I love making it. I love everything about it- except that too much of it makes/keeps me fat. And that is a little bit of bullshit.

Oh yeah, so I'm still not talking. Day 6! It's getting a little easier, but I miss talking to Kenneth. I can't wait until I can talk again so I can say "I love you" out loud.


No comments:

Post a Comment