Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 4

Today I went to the grocery store. We were running out of toilet paper and all I had left in my fridge was juice so I went. Kenneth was at work so I grabbed my white erase board and hit the road. Shopping was just about as boring as shopping usually is, but checking out was pretty fun- only because I had to talk to the clerk via white board.

He was polite and didn't ask any questions.

Mostly I just feel bored, I think that I spend a lot of my time talking to myself or talking to my dogs or singing and not being able to do any of that is starting to drive me a little crazy. I constantly am in my head, sleeping a lot... I feel like I'm crawling out of my skin. I'm ready for this to all be over!


1 comment: