Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 13

Today I hung out with Juba and Skye, well mostly Juba- Skye went shoe shopping with her mom. I hope she got some good shoes. I need some new shoes. I need new everything. All of my shoes have been destroyed by camp, and again I have been thinking about how I need to update my wardrobe, just a little.

I went out to dinner with my mom and Matt. It was nice to see both of them. I was really annoyed by the family sitting next to us because they were talking so loud. I never used to be bothered by stuff like that because usually I'm the loud one in restaurants. Also they were talking about hot yoga and since I used to do that so frequently it made me quite aware of my aches, pains and the jiggle in my belly that all came back since I stopped. There's no way I'm going back until it starts getting a little chillier though. It is almost too hot for regular temperature working out, let alone 105 degree working out. Well, at least in my opinion. Also, I need to have a job so I can pay for a yoga membership again.

Still not talking, still doing pretty good. Going to Kelly & Kelsey Ann's wedding tomorrow which should be nice. I told them that I wouldn't miss the ceremony for the world but that the reception might be too much (I might be too tempted to speak, also it's a baseball game so the added pressure of cheering and what not) but it will be nice to get all dolled up with Kenneth and go watch a wedding ceremony.

My mom told me today she likes my blogs a lot. And I like her a lot so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment