Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 16

Today I went to Smith's and spent a very long time buying all sorts of yummy, good-for-me, low sugar, low fat, low carb food for my jump start two week phase one of the South Beach Diet, which I have done before but always for some reason or another bail on. But, meh! You know, they say that it takes like 5 times to quit smoking before a smoker really quits. Well maybe the same applies for overweight people, you have to try, I mean REALLY try to lose weight 5 times before you actually do it. So maybe now is my turn. Actually, no I believe it's my turn. I just did the math and, as usual, it should be a year for me to get to my goal weight... but whatever, I mean I have to wait 6 months to be back to singing again anyway so in the meantime I can eat right, exercise, take a dance class or two, work, save money and then in a year I'll be 100 lbs lighter, have some money in the bank and be on my way to NYC more prepared than ever and hungry for a taste of success and living my dream.

It all sounds great, but I really need support and love and for my friends and family to just say "we believe in you, you can do it".

Also, I bought something called a "potty patch" for the pooches. It's a little piece of fake grass on a tray that you can put out when you're not home or when you're sleeping so the puppies have a place to eliminate so they quit doing it on my carpet. We take them out often, but since I can't talk I have no way of scolding Emma when I catch her pissing in the apartment so for now they get the potty patch. We'll see how this pans out.

I bought sneakers today too so I have shoes to wear when I go to the gym in my apartment complex. I want to go swimming too but there's always people there and I dont want to be rude but I dont want to talk to them... and I dont want them in my way. So tomorrow i"m going to go during work/school hours and hope that no one will be there!

That's all that's going on in the not-so-fabulous life of me!

p.s. I want more feathers in my hair

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Jenni! I completely believe in you. Oh fabulous, beautiful one! Hang in there.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete