Tomorrow begins phase two meaning it wont matter as much if I slip up and say a couple words a day. I am going to try not to talk at all still but instead start doing little tiny vocal exercises once a day. Like "buh duh guh". I don't know yet. We'll see how tomorrow goes. I think I'm too scared to try to talk.
Today, Diana and I went to the river with the dogs and a picnic of summer sausage, babybel cheese, whole wheat dinner rolls, limonata soda and grapes. We threw the dogs in the river and I laughed so hard (well you know, without making sounds) but it was pretty hysterical. I think the dogs like the river better than my dads swimming pool.
I'm exhausted, it's been a fun- but long day. Tomorrow I'm going to do math homework until my eyes fall out of my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment