Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 5




Today I feel like I'm jumping out of my skin. I kept waking up last night feeling panicked because I kept having these dreams that I was talking- just like everything was normal. I would talk and talk and talk and then realize that I'm not supposed to be talking. And then in the dream I would try singing just to make sure I didn't ruin or break anything. Of course then I would be even more worried. I woke up and wondered if there had been any chance that I had been saying any of this stuff in my sleep.

Mostly I'm just really really bored. And I really want to be singing. I don't think that I realized just how much I sing when I'm bored. I am always making up songs... singing to my dogs, singing along to songs I love, or even songs I don't know at all. I don't care I just want to sing.

Of course it's already day 5! And from an optimistic standpoint, the worst is halfway over with!

Today I did my hair and make up and took pictures of myself and then used picnik to make them look cool. I thought it was really funny and it reminded me a lot of myself in High School when, for me, that was almost every weekday. Here is my favorite (and the most hilarious) of the series I took. I might post just one of the boring pretty ones as my facebook profile pic, but for now, here is the most hilarious.

Oh and P.S. I rewatched "The Social Network" last night and I don't know why it just makes me NOT like facebook. I mean, I love facebook, I like that its a good way for me to stay in touch with the people I love, but the guy who made it up is just so sad and... mean. Ugh, whatever. Okay here is a funny picture of me and hopefully something more interesting will happen tomorrow:



No comments:

Post a Comment