Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 12

I have really bad luck with going to movie theaters. Tonight we all went out to see that new movie "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark" and we were sitting in front of the most annoying girls. They just talked and laughed through the whole thing. Whatever. It was a pretty movie, and a lot more fantasy than I expected. I liked it, but it wasn't as frightening as I thought it would be.

I spoke a little more today than I did yesterday. It's amazing how exhausting speaking is, now that I've had this rest. I think I am going to not talk at all again tomorrow. It's easier, less pressure and I've gotten good at it.

Tonight's is a short blog entry because I'm really tired. Oh! But also, I have a noisy neighbor! When I saw him the first time I was relieved because he's this older guy, like late 40's, maybe mid- 50's, but as it turns out- he loves listening to really loud, really obnoxious techno club music late into the night. Kenneth called the apartment security on his ass and he's quieted down, but I'm going to make sure to tell on him every time he does this because I'm sorry but some of us want to sleep at night. If you want to listen to terrible music really loudly, go to a club. This does NOT make me an old lady, this makes me someone who likes to go to bed at a reasonable hour.

Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment