Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 17

Day 17 was also Day 1 of eating right. It wasn't so bad, but I'm hungry still. I didn't wind up going to the gym but I am going in the morning! I feel kind of crappy, like maybe I caught a cold when Juba and Skye were visiting. I don't know. I'm really hoping that I didn't because I dont want to risk getting any sort of infection.

The potty patch is... well one of them peed on it but I picked up more poop today then I have the whole time we've lived here! I think one of them is acting out, unfortunately they both poop about the same so I can't figure out which one it is. I know this is gross, but whatever, I can't talk about it in real life!

After I pay rent and bills and stuff I'm gonna see if I can afford new grown up clothes. By grown up I mean clothes that fit me that havent been destroyed by camp. That way, when I go to get a new job I can wear shoes that aren't stained red and pants that haven't been cut into shorts! I hope I do! Tomorrow is the first of September, which means that this is the month I can really start talking again. Also I only have to wait six days before I have my follow up appointment! And once I know kind of whats going on, I can keep planning my life. I feel good about this weight loss idea. I think that getting skinny will help boost my self esteem for when I move to New York and blah blah blah blah

I kind of don't feel like writing anymore tonight. But I love you all!

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment