Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 29

Today Kenneth and I went to a couple bookstores with two giant rubbermaids full of books. The first bookstore took like 5 books and gave us $13 and the other bookstore took another 5 books and would only give us $13 is store credit and wouldn't give us any cash for them. So I got really super frustrated. I never knew I would get so emotional about books. But I mean... I have read and loved these books for years and years. I dont know, maybe I expected them to see these books as the treasures that I see them as and I was sorely disappointed that they weren't as excited about them as I was. I don't know. I was pissed.

It wasn't really that big of a deal, but for some reason it got to me. I think that I'm starting to get frustrated and scared that I'm running out of money. I DON'T want to keep spending my college money. I want to save that for our move to New York next year. And it's not very much money anymore ANYWAY, so I just want to pretend like I don't have it. I'm calling Whole Foods tomorrow to see what they say about my application. Depending on how those phonecalls go (because I applied to 2 locations) I might go in later this week to check in, in person.

Tomorrow is the last day of my blog- I promise to make it very profound and conclusive!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment