Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 19

Today I woke up earlier than I have been, which was nice. I havent been able to fall asleep lately. My body gets tired around 8:30 and I dont want to do anything, but my eyes just wont relax and I dont actually fall asleep until really late. I think it's probably some sort of anxiety about my voice or something.

So I woke up earlier than usual and cleaned my entire apartment. It felt good to be in a clean house. We relocated the potty patch to a place where we've found more messes so hopefully this helps solve our problems! So far today I havent seen any messes, which is good.

I went to visit my Dad and step mom today, which is always really nice and makes me happy. I talked with them for a little and we hung out in the grass with Bubbles and George (the dog and the turtle) and I took home my fancy photography stuff my mom got me for graduation. I am going to play around with it this weekend and maybe take some pictures of Diana for practice- if she'll let me!


No comments:

Post a Comment