Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 27

This post is for yesterday, I will post one later today that counts for today.

It is nearing the end of my 30 day journey and I really thought that I would have something more profound to say by now... ack, I'll save this intellectual crap for Day 28's post!


Yesterday I skipped the gym because Diana was coming over for more acro yoga and I knew my body could only handle one or the other, but Skye came over too. Skye lives in Socorro now and I don't get to see her often, so I was happy that she was coming. But, I didnt even know she was in town and I would have worked out at the gym if I had known she was coming over to do yoga with us. The other day when it was just me and Diana we trained non-stop for about 2 1/2 hours and it was really a great strength workout. But yesterday, I did a lot of spotting and watching them do it. Not complaining, I still had fun playing with my friends, but I'm trying to do something good for me every day and yesterday I didnt really do anything and today I'm feeling icky. So in a little bit I'm gonna hit the gym.

I filled out an online application for Whole Foods last night. The one on Academy/Wyoming and the one on Indian School/Carlisle. I'm nervous now, I forgot how scary trying to get a job can be. It's like...when do I call? Should I go in? What should I wear? What should I say? I remember when I was in High School and I got an interview at Applebee's to be a hostess and I went in there and I looked great and I gave em all I got and I thought it went really well and they went with someone else. And I never knew why, I thought I did really great in that interview. I guess it's like auditioning, but unfortunately I can't submit a headshot and acting resume to Whole Foods and I certainly can't go in singing/dancing for my interview.

An interview that I don't actually have yet so I should probably stop freaking out.

That's all for yesterday! I will post later for Day 28!

No comments:

Post a Comment