So sorry that I've been slacking on the blog! I've been doing my math homework, working out and practicing with my new light studio that my mom got me for graduation.
Bad news for the past three days: Just found out that the fall graduation application deadline was the same as the summer application deadline. Since I knew I wouldn't finish my class by summer graduation I didn't apply for graduation. Now- I can't get my diploma until next spring anyway. I am really mad about it but I'm still gonna hoof it to finish my math class and send in my application. When I can talk I'm gonna go in to the advisors and see if there's any way they can make an exception- considering it's just the one class and it will be done in a matter of weeks. But we'll see.
I've got my follow-up with Dr. Olson tomorrow. I'm excited and nervous. I want to know how things are doing in there!
Last night I had another surprise visit from Skye and Juba. I made Skye watch two horror movies, which was really fun. I love being scared (by movies!)
I can't wait to get better and get back to singing. I'm antsy.
Alright, well I'm gonna get back to my math now! Bye!
For fun, here's my favorite picture I took of Daniella with my light studio:

No comments:
Post a Comment