Yesterday and today I worked out on the elliptical machine for 45 minutes. Yesterday I did some weight sets and when Kenneth came home we went on a nice long walk with the dogs, which was really good for them. We've been doing these puny walks since we've been back from camp and Sebastian has gained weight and they've both seemed really sad. Then I cleaned my apartment like none other and watched "It" for the first time in my life. It was really scary! Even though it's older and older horror movies tend to be campy, no matter how serious they are trying to be (okay sometimes they are worse when they are trying to be serious) but this one really and honestly gave me the creeps. It was really long and I fell asleep right at the end and need to rewatch it to figure out what the hell happens. And then I sleepily logged on to facebook to apologize but I wasn't going to be posting.
Today I went to the gym and then Diana came over for some more acro-yoga. We went out in the lawn at my apartment complex with a blanket and my laptop for some music and wound up playing with a little girl neighbor of mine. Her mom was really sweet and the little girl had fun showing off her gymnastic skills (she's 4, so she was mostly making it all up!) and me and Diana played around with new "tricks". It was so much fun and I'm coming to find that lifting my friend in the air with my legs is a really great ab work out! I think we're going to play more tomorrow and for the sake of my body not crapping out on me I am going to skip the gym tomorrow!
I need to get a job- bad. I finally ordered my "grown up clothes" and they should be here soon. I'm gonna apply to work at Whole Foods and find some other places to apply at. I want to get a job doing anything before I start going around to photographers because I want to have some sort of steady form of income soon. I've never known what it's like to actually not have any money and now I do! Kenneth says it's good for me.
My voice feels really good today, and I talked a lot today (not more than I'm allowed, but still alot). No one from Cara's office has called me yet to make appointments with me so I'm going to email her tomorrow (even though she might not get it until Monday) and see what's going on with that.
Still eating good, working out (as you can CLEARLY see!) and doing my math... missing theatre and all my friends that do theatre (other than Diana because I've seen her a bunch!) I can't wait to get back up on that stage and blow everyone away.
But honestly, with how quickly this has felt I hope that the next few months will just fly by and I'll be back up there in no time.
No comments:
Post a Comment